Sunday, June 10, 2007

Comprehensive Paste AdSense Code Guides

This will be a special post for my reader, Life Is Beautiful. I hope that after she read this post, she will be clear about pasting the AdSense Code.

Questions:
"My problem is still not solved. I am not able to copy paste any code(adsense for content, adsense for search, adsense for referral). I could neither find its solution in google adsense help center nor in adsense help group.

And the shocking part is my blog displays google ads on all the pages. Even on " How may I help you" page so I had to remove that page because I had read somewhere that its not allowed to display ads on non-content pages.

I'll tell step by step you what I did.
1. I went to layout page.

2. Clicked on Add a page element.

3. And I clicked on "add adsense to blog".

I did it thrice (3 adsense for content can be displayed, that's why) so all my pages started to display ads. I don know if it's the right way to display ads.

I have been trying to copy paste adsense for content, search and referral code for past 15 days but I'm not able to. I generate the code, copy , go to my blog, view source, paste it just below "google ad section starts here", save it and click on apply changes. It gets pasted but as soon as I refresh the page whatever I have pasted will be gone. I dunno whats happening. Please help me out. And if my adsense for content is not working how did I make $4 since I started?

I have 3 blogs under the same Blogger ID(naturalbeautytips@gmail.com), so do I need to apply for adsense again for my 2 new blogs? I have one website too, how do I add this to the same adsense ID? I am really confused, please help me out. "


I will try to solve your questions 1-by-1.

First, adding AdSense Code to your blog using the integrated element in Blogger is very confusing and sometimes will not work properly. I tried to use it last time and I faced the same problem.

My suggestion is:

1. Login to your AdSense Account at the AdSense Homepage. https://www.google.com/adsense/login/en_US/

2. Then, Click on the "AdSense Setup" tab. After that, click on either product you want to show. In this example, I will show you AdSense for Content. Click "AdSense for Contents". Then, you will see something like below:


Choose "Text Ads Only"(This will be more successful to earn more). Then, click continue. Then, follow the step where most of it can be skip. Click continue until you see:


Here is your code.

3. Copy it and go to login your Blogger Account.
4. Choose "Layout".
5. Add a Page Element.
6. Click on "HTML/Javascript".


7. Paste the AdSense Code.
8. Save.

DONE! Now, your AdSense Ads will appear like:

You can drag and drop and place it at the place you like.

Secondly, about the AdSense ID. You are Free to paste the code as many time as you like as long as you don't put it at x-rated material site. AdSense only requires a URL for your site. So, your can use your AdSense Account for a lot of blogs/sites.
*Only 1 AdSense Account is needed.

No comments: