Thursday, June 28, 2007

Web Site Traffic Summary - May 2007

"After I revealed this blog’s traffic summary of April 2007, I got a few requests to do this on a monthly basis. So I thought of doing it this time too, and I revealed my AdSense earning this time since many people keep asking me.

On May 2007, this blog had 159,304 unique visitors and 252,305 pageviews according to Google Analytics.

What about this blog’s earnings? Through my highest earner, AdSense, I earned $1,218.75. Close to what John Chow earned through AdSense - $1,246.50 ;)

The other ad programs that did well for me last month were TribalFusion and Kontera. Vizu Answers did not get me much polls last month so earnings from it was lower than usual. Also AuctionAds got me an unexpected $15, which I ran only for a few days to see how it works."

via http://www.johntp.com



No comments: